Jakub Gutkowski, Piotr Stapp
Arch App Track
Jakub Pilimon, Sławek Sobótka
Soft Skills & Business Relations Track
Anita Przybył, Michał Bartyzel
The last year has shown that we live in very uncertain times. Therefore, we need new skills, innovative solutions and a fresh approach in how we do our work. This year, we focus on soft skills and building business relationships in the rebel style. We are looking for new, bold and experimental methods of cooperation between people and with clients. Even if you’ve used a method only once, but it presents a whole new way of thinking, we’re interested in it.
Surprise us and other participants of the 4Developers 2021 conference and join the rebellion!
Piotr Wicherski, Przemysław Libudzic
Damian Mazurek, Paweł Fiderek
- Public cloud
- Hybrid cloud
- IoT / Edge computing
- Data processing
Grzegorz Piwowarek, Krzysztof Przygudzki
Maciek Korsan, Hubert Zub
Frontend / UI
Tomasz Tarczyński, Dawid Ziółkowski
- Cloud Native systems, Microservices, Kubernetes, Containers, Serverless
- Configuration Management, Infrastructure as Code, Automation
- DevOps culture
- Site Reliability Engineering
- Observability, measurements, monitoring
- Measuring DevOps success, quantifying productivity, failure, and risk metrics
- Be concise, but on the other hand, be specific and detailed. (e.g. 20 or so lines should be good)
- What exactly will someone get out of this talk?
- Multiple entries are welcome.
- No “vendor talks” – we don’t allow talks that are product pitches.